HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

1/23/2009

NTPA Tech Services Update


Attention Gearbox Blanket Buyers:
(multi-engine tractors)

When you call to order your gearbox blanket (you should have already done this) make sure you have all the dimensions i.e.. width, circumference, etc. to give the blanket manufactures. None of the blankets are the same size.

I've talked to several of the manufactures and they tell me that many of the orders are incomplete due to not enough info.

Remember, you will not be allowed to compete until you have the blanket in place on your tractor.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Question:

Richwine,

Are you going to be inspecting cages at Louisville? I will be pulling on Wed night and I need to get it done while I'm there if I can.

Answer:

Yes, I'll be there all week doing fuel testing for the event. Mr. Zimmer and I will both be available to inspect rollcages during the day. Just come to the "fuel lab" and one of us will take care of your rollcage.

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment