HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

5/10/2019

The Most Powerful Tractor Puller in America

Some titles are made up, some are wishful thinking, and some are downright deserved.  This night was an accident as we asked for the side of Mods, meaning Modified 4x4.  And so we set up on the "Modifieds" side.  A young man once asked me, "Well have you ever thought of hiring a person to cover the other side?"  I said, "I would love to but my budget doesn't allow for that."  My how the times have changed and we are now at a place where we are definitely going to cover two tracks.

Chuck Knapp covers whatever track he wants his "Scream D" modified tractor.  I like many others thought, "I wonder what is going to happen with the 'Funny Farmall' once Ken Veney got rid of the modified in pursuit of the mini-modified class.  Chuck Knapp has done very well with the tractor and has won Grand National champions in the NTPA for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.  You would have to go all the way back to Adam Bauer and Cross-Threaded in 2014 for a non-Knapp champion.

I think the title, "The Most Powerful Tractor Puller in America", works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment