HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

6/15/2009

Kurt Bonner, Honorary Koester Crew Member & Make A Wish Kid, Passes Away



bonnerweb

Friday, 12 June 2009 20:08

Grand Rapids, OH--Kurt Bonner, one of the Make-A-Wish children seen with the Koester Mini Team at various NTPA events over the last few years, passed away on Friday, June 12th. He was 19 years old. Bonner was one of the biggest fans of the sport of pulling, and was an inspiration to all of those he met.

"Kurt has touched more people than most people can touch in 100 years," said Larry Koester, driver of the Pennzoil FOOTLOOSE Mini Modified. "He was very tough, didn't complain from the pain he suffered, and was a very smart kid. I met Kurt in Bowling Green when he was 8 years old, and he was my biggest fan. I think he did more for me than I ever did for him. We have angels among us, and I think that Kurt was just that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment