HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

5/08/2009

Legendary Puller Paul Yates Passes Away.....

I am very sorry to post this so late, but I just found out about the passing of Paul Yates. I have read numerous posts from Paul through the years on Fonda's site and I knew he was in poor health the last couple years, but I was shocked to hear of his passing. I can say for fact, that few people loved the sport of Tractor Pulling more than Paul......He will be missed. My condolences and regards to the Yates Family.....Keep on Pulling.

Please read the article on Paul Yates

May 5, 2009 (Louisville, KY)
Legendary Puller Paul Yates Passes Away

With great sadness, the Battle of the Bluegrass Pulling Series (BOB Series) is sad to announce the passing of Paul Yates. Paul passed away on May 4, 2009. He was 47. He is survived by his wife and two sons. Visitation will be on May 6 from 5pm EST-8PM EST at Wilson Funeral Home in Manchester, Ohio. Funeral will be at 2pm EST on May 7th at the same location.
Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment