HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

4/20/2009

OSTPA News


  • Thank you
    I want to thank the board for the opportunity to be involved in the design and workings of the OSTPA web site over the past two years.

    In 2008, I joined forces with my dad in selling Pioneer seeds. 2008 was a building year. This year, we have expanded sales throughout southern Ohio and parts of West Virginia.
    In addition to the seed sales, my fulltime job is demanding more of my time as well. I feel that I’m unable to devote the needed time to the OSTPA web site as I have in the past.
    Effective today, April 19th, I regretfully step down from maintaining the OSTPA web site.
    Again, thank you for the opportunity. I’ve enjoyed meeting and working with the members of the association over the past two years.

    Thank you,
    Erin Brooks

  • New Web site Administrator
    Ron Barga, II is now maintaining and updating the OSTPA web site. If you have information for the web, please contact Ron or Executive Secretary, Rhdawnda Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment