HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

3/18/2009

Klint Apologizes About Cloverdale Event

Breaking News:
Thanks to all the pullers and fans that supported the 2009 Hoosier Invitational. I want to thank everyone for their cooperation and understanding during the event. We had alot of BAD luck and way too many vehicles on Friday the 13th, thus the quality of the show suffered. I apologize to those fans that missed the last two classes on Friday night, we thought it was the right thing to do. I guess we were wrong. We fully understand that we have too many vehicles, and will address that issue in our planning process for the 2010 Midwest Winter Nationals. I apologize for the pit parking, I realize it was a mess, and I apologize to the spectators that had to walk a long way to the vehicles. The ventilation in the building was terrible, we were told the building could replace the air every 12 minutes, that was one of the biggest reason we tried this pull at this facility. The exhaust fans werent working correctly and we could not get a electician to look at them on Saturday. So I am sorry for the fumes in the building. I want to thank all the volunteers that helped us pull the smoke tube back. We could not find any FFA group to do this task for us at this event, like they do at Gordyville. The local FFA groups had a livestock judging contest and were willing, but unable to help us out over the weekend. I am not going to make excuses for all the mistakes I made, I promoted a bad pull and I will try to learn from my horrible mistakes.

Extreme Machine Limited Pro Stock Bonus: Extreme Machine will award $5000.00 to the winner of the 4.1 Limited Pro Stock class Finals at the 2010 Midwest Winter Nationals on Saturday night. You must have a Extreme Machine Turbo to collect the prize. For details call Ron @Extreme Machine for pricing.
607-847-8299

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment