HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

2/25/2009

The Latest from Tech Services


Question:
Note: the following is a real E-mail I received today, I can't make stuff like this up.....
BTW, it's refreshing to see that "somebody" besides me has a sense of humor....

Mr. Wiz,
If I had my golf ca##...I mean ..support vehicle out an hour after the pull and two wheels fell off it because of my traction control with four people on it and I had not had my annual turbine inspection and my gearbox blanket was only a tarp with rubber bungee straps, would I be subject to any fines or disciplinary action?

Speedy VonGolfCart

Answer:

Yes, you would be penalized but, NTPA would have to take the following in account..........................., The one hour after thing, plus no 2 wheeler, plus traction control, plus annual turdine and the gearbox infraction would add up to about....................Impounding the Golf ca** , plus sending it to be checked, then not allowing it to move, then not allowing and linkage between the steering wheel and the seat unless the T-shirt guy was driving in reverse past the rent-a-cops while the port-a-lets were on fire.........

The only thing I could see that might help your case is if you .....had swallowed a "twonee" the week before and had a X-Ray to prove it.....

Larry

***************************************************************************

Question:

Mr. "Wizard",

Can I or Can I not run traction control on my vehicle?
Can You or Can you Not find it if I'm protested?

Thanks,

Smokie McNervous.

Answer:

Smokie,

No, you can not run traction control in any division of NTPA legally . If you are protested NTPA will have to take your distributor assembly and ignition box and ship them to be tested. That could take quite awhile, if your thinking about buying "traction control" I wouldn't risk it. You would not be able to compete until the tests came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment