HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

1/30/2009

Videos - across the pond

After a week of night shifts and "thanks" to the financial crisis I now have a day off that I could use to help me get back into a normal time schedule...
I will now finish my photographing article series for my new german website (http://tractorpullingdeutschland.blogspot.com) and then help a friend moving and later on check what's new in the Pullingworld.
For now Hans Groothedde has placed some pretty nice Zwolle video clips on youtube while Pullingvideo.com has pretty much all the important stuff of Zwolle event on youtube by now.
Sunday we're supposed to get the official TV coverage from RTL 7.
Well.. I'd better get back to writing!

Sascha
(co editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment