HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

7/01/2008

PPL Wheatland, MO Recap of the USS Class


Here is a Recap of the USS Class from Wheatland, MO.....From Keith Ford (A.K.A.) "Fuelish Fan"
Thanks Keith!

Hey Dan,
I can't give you a complete class recap but I will tell ya what I remember. They started the class with one of the Roberts tractors and the Cornhusker Deere making passes before they decided to lighten up the sled some. I believe that the Little Temptation became the test hook. He made a decent pass and decided to take it around 260-270 ft. range. I am thinking this is where the Shagnasty came up the first time. He couldn't get above the turbos so he dropped to work on the tractor. That brought up Patrice Bueadry and the big STX. He made the best pass I have ever seen that tractor make and finished somewhere around 307. Next was Brent Long. He made a decent pass but got along the left sideline and had to ride the brake hard and eventually just let out to stay in bounds. I think he was around the 270 ft. range. Bryan Huag brought the Big Temptation next. Bryan made a pretty good run and finished around the 280 ft. mark. Ryan's Toy II was up next but I can't remember how well it ran. Then the Wild Man came up with the Runin' Bare. He was pretty much running on the wheelie bars the whole pass and fininshed somewhere between 280-290 range. The Big Toy was next and again I don't remember how well it ran but it wasn't a typical Roberts tractor showing in Unlimited Super Stock action. I think this is were the Show Me Showdown came up. He made a decent pass around 285. The Big Toy II came up again with someone who doesn't normally drive the tractors in the seat. You could tell he didn't have a lot of time in the seat because he let the clutch out before the big turbo was coming up and it never really got going. I don't think the tractor made it past 100 ft. either time. The Cornhusker Deere came up again and finished about 260-270 ft. mark. Shagnasty tried to come up again but he just couldn't get that thing going so he took a hooked and broke I believe. I think that is accurate. I know that the Silver Bullet nor the MM G 1000 were there. Sorry I couldn't help ya more.

Keith Ford a.k.a. Fuelish Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment