HOME
TPD FACEBOOK
WWPTV
WIND UP MODIFIED
CHAT

5/05/2008

NTPA Tech Services Update


Question:
Richwine,
Why don't you answer your phone? I been calling for 3 days. Where the
hell are you? Do I have to have the skid plate things on before Pinetops? Are you coming there or Mr. Zimmerman? Answer your phone.

JR

Answer:

I'm going to answer your questions in the order received:

1. I have been returning messages while I was in Louisville the last few days working in the stables. You must not have left any messages. I was gone 4 days including the cleanup after the derby.

2. Yes, you have to have the skid bars/plates on before you run anywhere with NTPA. Pinetops included.

3. I'll be at Pinetops for a few hours then I have to get back.

BTW....I'll be working at Burger King Monday so, please leave a message this time.
Have you tried the Steakhouse Burger? Also, what the heck is Sicko De Mayo??
second window please......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead And Post A Comment